Peer Group Coaching
For chief executives and business owners who thrive in a collaborative learning environment, chiefexeccoach’s Peer Group Forum is for you! This group coaching program is all about seriously growing your Company to take it to the next level. Whether you’re at $10M in annual revenues today striving to reach $20M or $50M on your way to $100M, our Leadership Forums bring together like-minded chief executives from other privately-held companies and family businesses in a structured development process. The goal is to learn from others who have experienced similar business opportunities and challenges – and successfully addressed them.
The Peer Group Leadership coaching program is an invitation-only program and provides the foundation for members to build strong, supportive relationships with one another. That is why we strive to create a more intimate experience with a maximum group size of only 10 business leaders. All Group Coaching members are seasoned executives who are continually working to increase their business prospects, improve their operational efficiencies, and achieve their longer-term strategic objectives.
- Monthly or quarterly ½-day to full day group forums, depending on the geographic make-up of the group
- Group discussion and brainstorming to review your strategic intentions and key performance issues
- Peer accountability and “Board of Advisor” support to achieve your individual objectives
- Key focus on well-defined business goals and identifying game-changing actions to scale your business
- Case studies and guest speakers on special leadership and business topics to enhance individual results
Our group forum facilitators also offer individual coaching to all group members as needed between each group forum.
Click here for a short article on Group Coaching and the value of joining a peer-to-peer advisory group.